Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Greg Wilson - Campfire Storyteller

Via gregwilson.co.uk:

On January 20th, I did something I’ve never done previously. I stood before an audience and, for close on an hour, talked about my musical journey – from when I was a child in New Brighton, right up to what I’m doing nowadays. I’ve been in similar situations before, where I was being interviewed, or I was interviewing someone else, but I’ve never stood alone and spoken for so long.

It was a strange, but ultimately satisfying experience. The audience was really warm and attentive, and the feedback afterwards was pretty overwhelming. The whole thing was filmed and is now available to view online:

Greg Wilson Campfire Part 1 from ditto campfire on Vimeo.



Greg Wilson Campfire Part 2 from ditto campfire on Vimeo.



Greg Wilson Campfire Part 3 from ditto campfire on Vimeo.



Greg Wilson Campfire Q & A from ditto campfire on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment