Thursday, December 17, 2009

Previti Pizza - Good Midtown Pizza (Finally!)

By way of Midtown Lunch, I just discovered a newly opened pizza joint in my hood. You can read the post here.

A few months ago, Golosi, a pizzeria that serves Sicilian style pizza by the inch, opened with much fanfare; however, in my opinion, it didn't live up to the hype.

Well, after reading about this new place, I went to go check out this new jammy jam. Called Previti Pizza, it delivers (not sure if they actually deliver yet). I only tried the regular slice this time around. It was really flavorful and I loved the crusty crust. Not too cheesy, and not overly-sauced...it's definitely one of, if not the best, pizza in the area.

Definitely looking foward to trying their other products.

Previti Pizza
122 East 41st (btw. Lex+Park)
212-557-4992

No comments:

Post a Comment