Thursday, May 29, 2008

Words That Start With the Letters "SM"...

...are overwhelming awesome.

smitten; smart; smash; smurf; smile; smirch; smoosh, smooth

And these are words I've come up with without even looking in the dictionary.

Sure, you can say that 'smash' isn't necessarily awesome, i.e. His face got smashed in by a baseball bat. However, I'm saying that the words, on balance, are good words...or that words that do have multiple meanings that start with the letters 'sm' have good meanings as well.

Maybe I just have no idea what I'm talking about...

This is all in my quest into finding the unifying theory of life a la Sickboy in "Trainspotting"...not really but kinda.

Seriously though, this is one of the downfalls about the proliferation of blogs - fools like myself who just carry on writing about nothing in particular who just waste bandwidth and ether or whatever the fuck space it takes up to actually type these letters out onto the world wide web.

At least the Mets won today and we're riding a nice three game winning streak. And with that, I've probably disinterested six out of the seven readers in this stupid web blog altogether.

Maybe some Johnny Cash will get train(wreck) back on track:






By the way...I caught a few minutes of The Simpsons episode "The Mysterious Voyage of Our Homer" today. You knew Mr. Cash was the voice of the Coyote, yeah? What a sm...sm...smaduper episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment