Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Weezer / Old Weezer

Weezer's come out with a new single that they've posted on youtube. It's infectiously super poppy. Hate it or love it or be ambivalent about it...I'll always have a soft spot in my music library for some Weezer.



Btw, if you get 3 or more of the internet references in the video...yeah, you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, but not only that, you're a geek and a nerd. If you don't get any of the references, don't worry...you're not missing anything at all (except for all the references in the new video). If you're wondering, yes, I'm a geek and a nerd...but you obviously already knew that.

Here's a video from a track off their first and my favorite Weezer album. Honestly, I think it may be top 36...all-time. No joke.




And one more for the road:




(Don't you feel like going to a rock show now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment