Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol '08

Started watching at around 8:30...

I find the show (at least the earlier episodes of the season) to be highlarious. I find Simon Cowell to be hilarious as well.

The most important aspect of the show is finding the best singer, yeah? Of the ones I saw, I thought Angela Martin and Kristy Lee Cook to be the best...and yeah, they're both very easy on the eyes...but first and foremost, they can sing.

It's good entertainment, though sometimes it's too contrived. I mean, how many times do they have to preview a clip, then show it, then recap it? Also, there's too much extraneous bullshit. The Willem Dafoe chick was highlarious...actressing. HAHA. But seriously...the 40 year old virgin dude? They really had to send a camera crew with him as he did that bullshit? Wouldn't I rather watch a really good audition instead? Yes. Yes, I would.

Anyway...it keeps my mind off of Kenya and the Congo and Iran and global warming and complacency and the upcoming presidential election and mad cow disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment